Therapeutic* TECHNOLAS® Femtosecond Workstation procedures
Penetrating and Lamellar Keratoplasty (PKP/LKP)
With our CUSTOMSHAPE penetrating and lamellar keratoplasty software modules, we set standards for keratoplastic surgery.
- variable depths selectable
- variable diameters selectable
- choice of rim geometries, which allows for an even better wound closure, e.g. Top-Hat, etc.
- FLAM (TECHNOLAS F520 Laser Assisted Marking) for precise orientation and improved fixation of the graft and improved fixation of the graft
- NEW - We also provide the option to add orientation teeth, or to select a polygonal shape for better fit and fixation
Femtosecond Laser assisted Endothelial Keratoplasty (FLEK)
Endothelial tissue can easily be removed and replaced by the donor button, which is itself also created with the TECHNOLAS F520. This leads to precise shapes, predictable outcomes and reduces manipulation of the cornea.
Tunnels for Intrastromal Ring Segments (ICRS)
The Patient Interface acts like a hard contact lens, allowing the tunnel to be prepared at a consistent depth using the pre-programmed diameter.
- suitable for all types of Intracorneal Rings
- selectable number of incisions
- provides full visualization of the entire procedure
- saves significant procedural time
Arcuate cuts for Astigmatic Keratotomy (AK)
For the treatment of natural cylinder or the reduction of residual astigmatism after keratoplasty.
- full control over cutting depth, diameter, and arc length
- incisions are performed with previously unavailable accuracy exactly as you specify them
- both arcs are separately programmable
* Currently NOT available in the US.
Currently NOT available in all countries.
FLEK: Courtesy of Dr Tomalla
Courtesy of Dr Tomalla