ZYOPTIX® Diagnostic Workstation
Accurate, safe and eﬃcient for the right patient selection
The Diagnostic Workstation means integrated diagnostics for customized refractive treatments. It is a single, modular workstation combining leading technology in Corneal Topography and Wavefront
Analysis. The Diagnostic Workstation simplifies the patient workup process and improves practice efficiency with APT - Advanced Personalized Technologies.
- Scanning slit technology with advanced placido disc system.
- Measurement of both anterior and posterior elevations, as well as curvature.
- Full corneal pachymetry.
- Also measures anterior chamber depth, white-to-white and angle kappa.
- Pre and post-op difference maps.
- Measures and analyzes the presence of higher and lower order aberrations.
- Iris recognition for safe and secure patient identification as well as compensation for pupil center shift and cyclotorsion.
- Individual 3D aberration maps, dynamic pupillometry, normal band distribution and refraction data for all pupil diameters.
APT - Advanced Personalized Technologies
Accurate, safe and efficient for the right patient selection
ZYOPTIX Advanced Nomogram
Reduces retreatment ratio
- Compensates for higher order aberration interactions and coupling effects.
- Statistically significant improvement in outcome predictability.
ZYOPTIX Treatment Calculator
Predictability and safety
- No dilation procedures for efficient patient flow.
- Accesses ZYOPTIX Advanced Nomogram and transfers treatment parameters.
Save time, gain efficiency
- Direct data transfer - the TECHNOLAS® 217P is networked to improve efficiency in transfer of patient information.
- LAN networking - allows for networking of ZDW and workstation into your clinic network, improving patient flow and ease of use.