TECHNOLAS® Femtosecond Workstation
Versatile advanced technology
The TECHNOLAS 520F is a highly flexible tool used for treating a broad variety of indications. The 520F procedures are personalized via the easy to use CUSTOMFLAP™ and CUSTOMSHAPE® software, which provide unrivaled control. The 520F used combination with the Curved Patient Interface approach makes all the difference:
- No flattening of the cornea
- Improved patient comfort, reduced increase of IOP
- Truly curved cuts, full control
- Patient interface suction is permanently computer controlled
A number of new features have been incorporated into the 520F system, providing users with a enhanced ease-of-use, advanced options and a improved surgical workflow.
- A new laser head - A new laser head is now installed in the system to improve accuracy of outcomes providing excellent stromal bed quality
- Faster flap procedures - the laser now operates at 80kHz to allow flaps to be produced in only 20 seconds
- New centration software - Allows surgeons to recentre the procedure under the curved interface via the software
Minimally invasive technique for the correction of presbyopia – available since 2009*
80 kHz CUSTOMFLAP™
Using the TECHNOLAS 520F for a CUSTOMFLAP is easy, predictable, and customizable.
- shorter treatment times
- variable diameter
- smoother stromal bed
- selectable flap thickness
- free choice of hinge position
- Penetrating and Lamellar Keratoplasty (PKP/LKP)
- Femtosecond Laser assisted Endothelial Keratoplasty (FLEK)
- Tunnels for Intrastromal Ring Segments (ICRS)
- Arcuate cuts for Astigmatic Keratotomy (AK)
* INTRACOR and CUSTOMSHAPE are CE marked but NOT approved for use in the US. INTRACOR, CUSTOMSHAPE and CUSTOMFLAP are not approved in all countries.